1. Agreement to Terms
By using our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Site.
3. Changes to these Terms or the Site
We may update the Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. If we do, we’ll let users know by posting the updated Terms on the Site. If you continue to use the Site after we have posted updated Terms it means that you accept and agree to the changes. If you don’t agree to be bound by the changes, you may not use the Site anymore. We may change or discontinue all or any part of the Site, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
4. Our Intellectual Property
We may make available through the Site content that is subject to intellectual property rights. We retain all rights to that content. We grant you permission to display, copy, distribute and download the content on this Site for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you do not modify the content and materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content and materials. You may not, however, distribute, copy, reproduce, display, republish, download or transmit any content or material on the Site for public or commercial use without our prior written approval. We reserve all rights not expressly granted under these Terms.
We appreciate feedback, comments, ideas, proposals and suggestions for improvements to the Site (“Feedback”). If you choose to submit Feedback, you hereby agree that we are free to use it without any restriction or compensation to you or other users.
6. Communication with Us via the Site
We may from time to time provide tools or features on the Site that permit users and our customers to communicate with us using the Site, such as to obtain information about our products and services. If you use the ‘contact us’ other similar tools or features that we make available from time to time on the Site to communicate with us, please do not include sensitive, confidential or proprietary information when using these features.
7. Prohibitions and Oleria’s Enforcement Rights
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site or any individual element within the Site, Oleria’s name, any Oleria trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Oleria’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Oleria system or network or breach any security or authentication measures implemented by Oleria or our providers to protect the Site;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Oleria or any of Oleria’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- Attempt to access or search the Site or download content from the Site using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Oleria or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an Oleria trademark, logo URL or product name without Oleria’s express written consent;
- Use the Site, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Site;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Oleria is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Site. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Site, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any content at any time and without notice. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Site. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
8. Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The Site may allow you to access third-party websites or other resources. We provide access only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those resources or links displayed on such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party resources.
THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information or content on the Site.
You will indemnify and hold Oleria and its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Site, or (b) your violation of these Terms.
11. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER OLERIA NOR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SITE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT OLERIA OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL OLERIA’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
- THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN OLERIA AND YOU.
12. Governing Law and Forum Choice
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The parties expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in San Francisco, and you and Oleria each waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
13. General Terms
- Reservation of Rights. Oleria and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Oleria and you regarding the Site. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Oleria’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null. Oleria may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
- Waiver of Rights. Oleria’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Oleria. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
14. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Site, please contact Oleria at email@example.com.
Security contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Support contact - email@example.com